donderdag 2 januari 2014

Lots of Cakes :D

Hi All,

First of all: a very, very happy New Year! 
Second: this is a very short post, because I am really busy today. I didn't want to deny you all the opportunity to take a look at today's creations though! So, here they are:

Today I baked three cakes for a birthday party. First I baked a forest fruit and apple pie:




Next on the to-do list was a cake with marzipan roses. I had a lot of angry moments with the red/pink marzipan, and I'm still not too happy with how it looks, but well.. As long as it tastes good!



I have made some cakes similar to the 2 before, but this last was one a real experiment. And, yay, it worked out pretty okay! It is a kind of marble cake: a normal cake with star-shaped chocolate filling! Check it out:


And since I had to bake all these in 1 day, this was what my kitchen looked like while baking: (who likes to help me clean? :p)



I hope you like these creative ideas. If you want to bake them yourself, just ask me for the recipe. I might upload them one day, but as I said: far too busy this week!

Lots of hugs,
Ginny.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten